1. About the document
We value the privacy of your personal information in the highest regard and this document explains how we may collect, store, process, share and transfer your personal information.
2. What personal data we collect
We collect the following personal data:
- Your names, addresses, company details
- Email addresses
- IP addresses
- Plugins we use may also collect personal data.
- Personal data from other sources - for example from social applications (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Paypal)
All data is processed in accordance with the requirements of the law and legitimate business purposes, for the purposes of concluding a contract or with your consent.
3. Storage of personal data
We store your personal data for the shortest period we need to meet the requirements of the law and our business goals. We may also keep your personal data for a longer period if required by law or for legitimate business purposes if not prohibited by law.
4. Processing of personal data
We process your personal data for various reasons, such as:
- We operate our online store
- For business purposes such as tracking and analyzing the work of the site
- With your consent, which you can withdraw at any time
5. Sharing personal data
We share your personal information with:
- Courier companies - we share your names, phone number, addresses, postal code, choice of courier office
- Payment systems and banks when you make a payment by card or ePay.bg / Paypal account. Your debit or credit card number is entered by you personally into a secure payment page of the operator, and we do not have access to or record it in our online store.
- Social media, such as Facebook and Google, Twitter, Instagram
- Google Analytics / Google Search Console
6. Information about third parties our partners
In order for our website to function properly and to constantly improve the quality of the products we offer, we use the following programs and web solutions that could access your IP address and analyze your behavior during the stay on the website:
- Facebook login
- Google+ login
- Google Analytics
- Google Tag Manager
- Facebook Pixel
- Facebook Event Tracking
- Google Remarketing Dynamic Product Feed
- Zopim Chat
If you do not agree to these terms, you cannot use our site fully and you should not use it in the future.
- To operate the site: without these the site will not be able to operate correctly and you will not be able to use the ordering process
- To track the work of the site
- Advertising and targeting
We need the first two types of cookies, and you can opt out of the third type of cookies using the following sites:
8. Your rights
According to the GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation, you have certain rights. You have the right to information, access, correction, restriction of processing, deletion, objection and portability of your personal data.
To see what personal data we have, please visit the following page:
From this page, which is a special functionality of the online store mabelli.bg, you can request the deletion of your personal data.
If you do not agree with any question regarding your personal data, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Office in your country. For Bulgaria, please contact the "Commission for Personal Data Protection".
For each of your rights, please send a written request to our postal address or email address.
9. Contact us
Our company name, postal address, email address and contact telephone number are announced on our contact page and on our website. Contact details of the person responsible for personal data protection are provided upon request.
10. Protection of personal data
We respect your personal information. We want to inform you how we use your personal data and how this information is used. This statement is available from our home page and from the bottom of every page of this site.
We collect and use personal information to understand your needs and interests and to serve you better. In addition to the information you provide to us, we may also collect information during your visit to our site through automatic information collection tools, which include cookies, links, pages and other commonly used information collection tools.
The information we collect to understand your needs and interests helps us make your visit consistent and personalized. For example, we may use your information to:
- help with filling an order;
- inform about products or services;
- to provide services and support;
- notify of new services or other
- and benefits;
- provide personalized promotional offers;
- select content to be shown to you;
If you do not agree to these terms, you cannot use our site to the full and should not use it in the future.